Thursday, May 24, 2007

Wonder how contraction might feel?

I have been awake since 5a.m. this morning. Visiting bathroom has become a routine habbit lately (again), perhaps it's the preparation for the upcoming sleepless night when Yoshi comes home. I have been feeling very fine, just can't help to start wondering how contraction feel. I think besides finding out the baby gender, this got to be the next mystery during this process. The more I try to read about it, the more suspicious I got about little strange feeling I have. But at the end, it seems the conclusion is just Yoshi moving inside me (so I stopped further research). I'm not nervous about Yoshi's birth, but more excited instead and also trying to absorb the happiness from people around. Can't wait. (Hospital bag is "temporiary" ready....... somehow I have left the suitcase open, thinking there will be more things to be added in the last minute once I start my contraction.....if I ever know when that moment will be ^_^)

5 comments:

Wario said...

Ah Pui,
How contraction feel?? I don't know. I guess only the future mom can tell (which is you) heee...

By looking at your suitcase, I suggest you to take a bigger one. It packed already, and I believed you need breastfeeding for baby Yoshi, don't eat "Calbee" and don't drink anything contain "Caffeine".

It will be better to take a regular meal, like a bowl of ginger rice, chicken rice... resume your energy after gave birth to your beloved son... Remember what you eat, he can taste it too. hahaha!!!

hohoho... Christmas in coming!!! All the best to you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Hey Pui,

Wow I dreamt of yr new born Yoshi last nite...I guess I am getting more excited everyday and always check on yr blog to see where is Yoshi hahahha...he looks good, handsome and wearing a pair of glasses in the dream, the funniest part is he can talk with me when he just born whahahaa!!

anyways take care and looking forward to c u soon!

Best wishes,
Winnie Kwan

Anonymous said...

Hi it's me again...just been talking to you and glad that all is well...except your "funny description" about quick delivery!

Take care...mom-to-be!

Mays

Anonymous said...

walaa....
it sounds like a alarm clock inside your tummy and dun really when it's gonna ring!! hehe i could feel the excitement and happiness from thousand miles away!!!

take care and look forward to see the baby yoshi and proud mom too :)


Cheers,
Kendy

Anonymous said...

hey Pui, hope your brother will upload the news of Yoshi as soon as he was delivered!!! you know, that's what a blog meant to be!!! Will keep checking, feel excited. Pls share with us how contraction feels. You know i can't really imagine how 10th grade pain is like. best wishes to you and your baby!
SandSandSo