Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A message from Yoshi


Hi everyone, I'm finally here to this outside world. No longer living in the dark or listening the fuzzy noises thru mommy's tummy. I have been trying to hold on till grandpa & grandma to arrive from Japan on Fri night, so you see, I have been timing perfectly for my arrival. I didn't start my big motion till the entire family finished the sushi dinner, celebrating my upcoming arrival late that night. Then after mom took her 3 hrs sleep, I woke her up. I can tell she had been back and forth to the bathroom, checking the clock, and reading the booklet of "how do u know when labor happens" (hee hee, isn't it too late to read that?!) Then around 3a.m, she decided to wake daddy up. After shower, we are on our way to the hospital first, just 3 of us. Of course I could hear both grandparents were very worry and poor grandpa & ma from Japan, they were still having their jet lag/ time difference.....

Everyone started to arrive the hospital around 8:30a.m., including Uncle Henry & Christa, which I know they are not morning person, but they were anxiously waiting for me too. I think I kicked mommy too frequently (Oops) and causing too much pain, so she finally decided to have the epidural shot, but I can't help to control my excitement motion, so her pain got worse in the following hrs. Anyway, long story short, I finally got my first breath of fresh air at 4:35p.m. (Tata!!!!!) My arrival was welcomed with tears, constant photo & video shots (like a movie star ^_^) Can u believe how much I weight? 7lb 6.8oz, wow, must be mommy's McDonald french fries & Grater's ice-cream......

The first night at the hospital, I was just keep starring at the new environment, checking out the new voices, I didn't sleep much, just keeping myself quiet. But then on the 2nd night, I have decided to show off my vocal just like the other babies down the hall, I think mom and dad started to realize I'm no longer silent anymore....... and yes, daddy did receive my first gift to him- poopy diaper. ^_^

I have been back home for 2 nights already. I'm doing very well. But I think the crib is too hard, I prefer sleeping in front of TV downstairs. I feel very lonely at night, and I cried just for attention (& food of course) I know mom and dad are having serious undereye circles...but they love me so much that they just can't keep kissing, hugging, making fun of me....

Well, that's all for right now, I'm sure u will be hearing a lot about me all the time. Come back and check out my latest photos on this blog!! ^_^

Oh.......though I sleep a lot lately, but I have been hearing mom and dad talking about how many e-mails, phone calls, blog comments they received from all of u, wishing us the best, "THANK YOU". Hope to meet you all very soon. I promise, I will save those poopy diapers for family members only....(watch out Uncle Henry) Take care.

----from Yoshi.

1 comment:

Wario said...

YO! I am happy for you Yoshi! Let's play Mario party together!

You have a "handsome face". It is still too early to tell whom you look like. But I am going to show your face to my parents tonite. Whahaha!!!

Pls. save the " pee poo" diaper to your "Wood Rabbit Mom" and your dad as well. They deserved it...
And your mom did a great job, pls. send my blessing to her and make sure both your parents will take good care of you. Whahaha!!!

Wario wishing you happy, healthy, handsome all the time. Welcome aboard buddy!Let's rock and roll!
Whahahah!!!