Monday, May 7, 2007

Saying goodbye after 8 yrs...


Last Friday was my last day at work in Saturday Knight Ltd. 8 years had gone by so quick, I really enjoyed being there with all the nice people that I work with. I had learnt and experienced a lot during the journey. All the ups and downs have made me even stronger, and become who I'm now. The valuable opportunities that I was given had no words to describe. Today (Monday) is my official day to be at the new job- "Housewife"....^_^ This morning, I still woke up at 6:30a.m. without the alarm clock, after preparing Nori's breakfast, I did went back to sleep. Now sitting in front of the computer, I am so tempted to log in and check work e-mail, but the account is probably no longer exist....I think this will take a while to get used to. However, I'm really lucky to have the choice of being with the baby once he is born, and I'm really looking forward to it.

To all my friends back at work, thanks for everything, you all mean a great deal in my life and I'm sure we will meet very soon again. But this time, instead of carrying a small handbag, it will be with a big stroller & diaper bag....get ready to change the dirty diapers...^_^ No worry about changing table, just put the vinyl shower curtain on the conference room table, he will be fine.

Take care!!

2 comments:

Nori' Dad said...

You could work with a nice people and were happy.
Another big job is waiting for you.
See you soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sabrina...I told you I would
check your blog - I will miss our
shopping talk about Gap warehouse.
Make sure you bring your family
in to meet us !!
Peggy