Monday, January 28, 2008

2 baths in 1 day?!

Oh yes, in the middle of Yoshi's bath this afternoon......suddenly, he gave me a "clown's smile" look (what's that?! imagine stretching out your lips), and what's follow was his poop & pee......AHAHAH!!!! "Yoshi, it's in the middle of your bath!!!!!" and for the first time, I had to scoop "it" out with my bare hand. (sorry, if u are in the middle of eating, I should have warned u first perhaps....but don't worry, no photo this time). Just in case u wonder, yes I did debate for a second if I could continue to use the same water to finish up the bath.....but I just can't do it. Oh well, here we go, took another bath with new clean water.

I guess I should have teached Yoshi his first word "poop" instead of mama.....

6 comments:

amy said...

this reminds me of a previous post by mama4: http://mama4.wordpress.com/2007/06/26/%e5%b1%8e%e6%a9%8b/

couldn't agree more on this: 只是每天遇見的屎屎尿尿,敵眾我寡,早已叫人麻木。:P

Anonymous said...

But why did you have to "scoop" it with your bare hand ??

Auntie Anna

Anonymous said...

But why did you have to "scoop" it with your bare hand ??

Auntie Anna

Kambayashi said...

Oh my...I don't know if I'm her, which option to pick, that's really funny (as an outsider). There are days I could be excited or worried by what I have seen inside the diaper, so upclose and personal...oh my. I guess that's part of the baby package deal. But one thing that will never be 麻木(numb)- the smell!!!

Kambayashi said...

Auntie Anna---the answer is: my hand is the fastest, closest and easiest thing that comes to my mind....I guess my brain was never prepared to react under such condition....luckily Yoshi started to eat solid food, so the "output" was more easier to be grabbed. Yikes, why do I need to remind myself of the scene before going to bed...good night. ^_^

Anonymous said...

What an experience ... haha

Auntie Anna