Sunday, January 20, 2008

Yoshi's first playgroup

Yoshi attended his first playgroup at the Gymboree Music yesterday http://www.gymboreeclasses.com/b2c/customer/home.jsp . He was the youngest & the only one who doesn't know how to crawl yet. But he had so much fun bonding with daddy & others. We will have one more trial music class this coming Thurs, before we decide on the membership. But I have a feeling that he loves it.

Yoshi, mama won't be able to do this at home, only daddy has that power.
Hello, my name is Yoshi.
Yoshi, what are u looking at?
Ah....I see.
Bubbles...bubbles....
(Amy & Mac, I guess I was the domestic helper as u describe in your blog...taking photos, handing out cloth to wipe Yoshi's bubbles from his mouth.....^_^)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like his friend Summer...

amy said...

haha, nice pics, sabrina-ah-4! :P

rafael will be having his trial lesson at gymboree hk this sat too! really looking forward to it (looks like mommy is getting more excited than the baby) :P