Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Bad Mama!!!

Today, it finally happened- Yoshi fell off from our bed.........it happened too fast, just like the Walmart commercial theme song- "rolling rolling rolling, rolling rolling rolling......" My hand caught him right at the moment when he landed on the carpet along with my pant as cusion. He did cry for a second, then stopped. I was so scared. But then I remember my friend Tonya once told me long time ago: "if someday Yoshi fell off from the bed, he will be alright. It happens to every kid and scares every mom, but don't freak out, he will be fine." Though I know it sounds bad, but it did calm me down at that moment. After a little drop of tears, big smile came back!!! Sorry Yoshi, I know grandma had warned me before....Gomenne Yoshi & Ottoosan!
Here is the happy Yoshi tonight. He is now starting to feel the tickle.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yoshi...I love your little tongue! Pui, you look slimmer again!!! Eat more...Auntie May

Mac said...

no worries. rafael experienced this when he was around 4 or 5 months and he is still doing fine now : P

amy said...

rafael actually fell off the sofa as early as 2 months when there were no cushion on the floor! (dare not post it in our blog for fear of scolding from the grandparents! :P). since then he has fell off a few more times, and now we've surrounded our bed with mats :P

Kambayashi said...

Amy, u are funny. Actually, I did debate for a few min if I should post this or not, same reason as yours....^_^ but I figure out to look at the bright side- this proves Yoshi & Rafael have strong head bones...heehee.

Anonymous said...

Yoshi,

we don't remember how many times your mom fell off from somewhere since she was born, heehee..........

kk & pp