Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary to .......nope, not our wedding......nope, not our first date........nope, not what u might be thinking.......BUT........................................................................................................................... HAPPY 1 year anniversary to this blog!!!! ^_^ hee hee....(u might be thinking...."Huh"??)

This blog is one of the best thing we did (thanks Sandy & Uncle Henry from the beginning). This blog does not only serve as a communication tool to the outside world, but also be able to share all the happiness we have with Yoshi. With most our families and friends living far away, it was very important for me (& Nori) to let everyone still feel close to Yoshi. The first smile, the first word, the first teeth, the first crawl/roll, even the first farting....I want to be able to share. Although we cannot be with you always, but at least this is what I (we) could do, hope Yoshi has brought great happiness and laugh in your life. Blogging is a diary for me. There are certainly lots of late nights, trying to keep up with the blog, and there are times I find myself looking forward in sitting in front of the computer, to sum up the funny things happen that day with Yoshi.....it's my own little imaginary world.

However, the biggest reason that keeps me writing more and more, is because of you all (including u, Otoosan Nori). I know this might sounds like an Oscar / Grammy Award Speech, but it's true. Knowing there are so many people that cares about little Yoshi, wants to share your love to him, makes me want to return the same. I (we) truely wants to THANK YOU all. Thanks for checking this blog, thanks for leaving us comments (which is something that we always look forward to read back), and most important, thanks for sharing everything about Yoshi.

What's next? check back later. Who knows what's on little Yoshi's mind.......^_^

3 comments:

amy said...

congratulations on the blog's 1 year anniversary!!! we're so happy to share yoshi's growing moments here. and thanks for the frequent updating! you're really a hardworking blogger :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to the Kambayashi family blog ! You have been doing the wonderful job for all the Yoshi's fans, thanks !

kk & pp

Anonymous said...

Hey, happy b-day to the blog! I am trying to have a blog of my own but meanwhile, I think I will keep update my diary first. :P

YOSHI個頭勁搞笑,好得意呀

from sandy