Thursday, March 6, 2008

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (Part II)

(Make sure u saw the previous blog photos first, before reading this one)

So what happened?? check this out.

(Lately, sometimes Yoshi fell asleep at the end of his dinner, especially if he took a hot bath before or if he didn't have his regular nap in the crib, instead of napping during car ride....so today, I was prepared with video tapping, just to see if that will happen again. U might wonder why I keep feeding him even when he was falling asleep.....the answer is "well, since the tape is rolling, let's keep the action going, and see what will happen at the end....haha..." Amy, instead of any air-con commercial, it actually reminds me of my college statistic class, which was right after lunch. I'm pretty sure the professor saw my head bouncing up and down, just like Yoshi. The funny part was---I couldn't even read my handwriting after class)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh he is so cute ! Pui, let him sleep in the crib la ... poor Yosih :P

Auntie Anna

Wario said...

Yoshi, are you happy to "go fishing"...hahaha... do you have a sweet dream?

Anonymous said...

yoshi, you must be feeling very comfortable. the "mum mum" seems so yummy...

sandy

Wong's Family said...

Oh my oh my, this is the best video I've ever seen. Yoshi must be very tire. Soooo cute!