Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Turn my back for 1 min, and....

Sometimes I would leave Yoshi to play by himself while I'm preparing dinner in the kitchen. He's always within my eyesight distance. But his movement is so fast that I do often find suprises....

For example:
#1) "Oh Yoshi...no wooden floor, how did u move so fast to this point??!!!"....tap tap tap (sound)....he's definitely testing the ground, knowing that's his border limit.
#2) Huh?! Since when did we get a new tent for Yoshi?! oh wait a minute, that looks familiar...oh, he flipped his play gym mat....now his little world is upside down. The butterflies that he can't reach before, have now became his attack victims....

2 comments:

Mac said...

yoshi is such a good boy that he's just testing the border limit. if it were rafael, he must have already crossed the border! : P

Anonymous said...

the home soon become a playgroup for yoshi!!! kendy:p