Thursday, December 4, 2008

A day at the park (Victoria Park)

It's been a few days since Yoshi met some of the other kids. So when he was at the park, he was communicating with baby languages. And he was very curious and happy to hang out with the other little ones... Another early morning call- 5a.m. this morning. Last night, we both struggled to stay awake till 9:30p.m. He slept thru the night, but then woke me up at 5. Though the room was still dark, but I could see his eyes wide open. At first, I pretended sleep, but he just kept tapping me, kissing me, and even threw his body on top of my chest...oh my. I kept him inside the room so not to disturbing anyone else. We finally started preparing breakfast at 6:45 and that's when everyone started to wake up by Yoshi's story telling session....While we were in the room, Yoshi pulled out everything he could get hold to, including his toothbrush...


No comments: