Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hong Kong misc.....

On Monday, I took Yoshi to meet Auntie Anna, Onyx & May for lunch. We met up at Anna's office, where there were lots of new "toys" to keep Yoshi entertained."what are u looking at?" Later then, we went to visit great grandma (my mom's mom) Yoshi was trying to talk to her (in his own language) We stopped by JUSCO grocery store, Yoshi had lots of fun with their baby stroller, front car seat view. Yoshi also has a hobby lately- household sweeping. He loves this broomstick, he would go and grab this from the room and start sweeping everywhere. Sometimes grandma has to hide this from him, so he won't be pushing it everywhere all the time. Where is Yoshi? While waiting for me shopping in the store, grandpa took little Yoshi for his first Ultraman ride...^_^

2 comments:

amy said...

rafael loves playing w/ the same broomstick as well.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you again Yoshi ! I'll prove to Auntie May next time that me and you are actually buddies !

Auntie Anna