Thursday, May 13, 2010

Only mom (& grandma) will do that...

Only mom & grandma will peel grape skin for their kids. ....... thanks to my friend, Poki's little gadget, I have decided to give it a try (while the kids were napping). Normally I don't peel grape skin, but I know back in my mind, it's better to do so if possible (if I have time and mood). After spending 15 mins peeling little grapes, then I realized I bought the wrong grape....I misread the word "seed" as "seedless..."....huh.....well, these are "grapes of love" for sure. Seeing how HAPPY Yoshi was eating these grapes, all the effort are well spent.

While I was reading my cook book planning for dinner, she was in great mood, being cute.....then few mins later, she was tired of sitting on the chair and getting sleepy, then she opened her mouth and cry... no, it's more of scream.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are such a good mom ! my mom does that for me too :)

Auntie Anna

Anonymous said...

Oh...she's cute and chubby...was she biting a hippo toy? Great...

Auntie Mays