Saturday, May 1, 2010

A moment all to myself

Tonight, after putting Kiharu to bed, making sure she was sound asleep, I went out to few stores. (Thanks Nori for taking care of Yoshi). It's been a long while since I went out on my own, especially at night. I don't have to worry if the kids would wake up early from nap, or if I would be stuck in traffic jam or needing to rush home to prepare meals or waiting at the check out lane. And the best part about going out at night-----singing so loud in the car (with windows up), still no one could hear (or see) the "off the key" karaoke version...........it was a refreshing (& much needed) night out.

(Thank you Nori ^_^)

Yesterday, I met up with few friends at the zoo. This was the first time being there after Kiharu was born. Thanks Poki & Wendy for helping me along the way, you made the adventure much easier to handle. Yoshi had so much fun hanging out with his buddies.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Enjoy yourself entertaining moment~~~ KARAOKE with no audience!! ha ha...