Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Patience...

One of the challenge lately is to be patient with Yoshi. To be honest, if he's the only child in the house, I probably would tolerate most of the things he did. And I know he's actually a good boy. But there are many times in the day I found myself losing the patience that I should have.

For instance, when meals ready, it would take me saying 10 times before he would respond; or when it's time for shower, he prefers to play with his toys instead; or when I'm holding a crying baby walking up the stairs, he would choose his slowest speed; or when I'm trying to buckle him in the car seat with the crying baby ready to go home, he would insist to do it by himself (only if he could do it faster); or when I'm dressing him trying to leave the house on time, he would prefer to walk the runway show half naked......

If I wasn't having any schedule running back to back daily, or if there isn't a crying baby on my hand, or if there isn't a pot of boiling water waiting, or if.............., perhaps I won't have as much of the frustration in every little things. Afterall, as Nori always says "he's only three......", I guess I need to build up more patience, otherwise, my head will be full of white hair soon.......

Yoshi, mama (& Otousan) loves u & I know u are a great brother and son....xoxoxo.

So follow by the symphony orchestra show that we seen last weekend, it became Yoshi's latest interest in musical performance.....let the "One man show" begins......

4 comments:

amy said...

just want to let you know that you're not alone. :P

amy said...

just watched the video. yoshi is too funny and entertaining! :)

Mulvenna Family said...

Yoshi's musical performance was quite a show! He even rocks to the music! Very funny.

Anonymous said...

yoshi is an excellent musical player... yeah!!!!

Elina