Thursday, July 22, 2010

Severe separation anxiety

Suffering jet lag with 2 kids are much more difficult than before. In the middle of the night, it's hard to avoid a crying child waking up the other(s). The only solution is me having sleepless nights......hope this will soon be better. To make the day even more challenging is Kiharu's separation anxiety (severe). No matter who holds her, she would turn her head around looking for me, I guess it's good physical therapy for her neck muscle. She won't calm down till she is back to my shoulder. I know someday I will miss this relationship with her, but it's a bit more severe than expected. I think she isn't comfortable with this new environment yet.

But on the other hand, Yoshi is enjoying a lot- quality time with grandparents & uncle Henry, all the double deck buses, taxi, tram, high rise buildings...and of course food.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmm
The Yamcha looks good.......
Otousan