Monday, August 16, 2010

First hair salon visit

These past three years, Nori did every one of Yoshi's haircut. But with us being away for a month, and the weather is so hot, it's time for Yoshi to get a new haircut. My original thought was to take Yoshi to a "regular" salon....but while we were in the shopping mall today, grandparents had a spontaneous suggestion which I was reluctant at the beginning...... have u ever heard of HK$50 haircut? (=US$8.50) I had to say, it was better than I expected (well, I had no expectation walking in....) at one point, I even thought to myself, worst case, I can shave Yoshi's hair if it's really bad... but luckily, it wasn't too bad (not that I will ever ever ...ever try myself). Consider this was Yoshi's first hair salon experience, along with grandparents' distraction strategy, Yoshi sat thru the entire process (with a very serious look on his face...)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha ha ha
Otousan

Anonymous said...

Yoshi, waiting to meet you tomorrow with BBQ pork bun....

Elina

馬渡太太 said...

Yoshi is such a good boy who can sit still when the barber shaves! Takumi can't go to salon and his mom has to be his hair dresser!

Yoshi looks great with the new hair cut! ^^

Kambayashi said...

Carolyn, but u did a great job cutting his hair, mine would look like a rice bowl afterwards...