Sunday, August 15, 2010

Yoshi's first swimming class

This summer, I really want to sign Yoshi up for swimming lesson. Finally we got to do a free trial class on Saturday. This was his first swimming experience. It took a few persuasion for him to wear the goggles and the floating "wings". To my suprise, he seems to enjoy it. We have signed up 2 more classes before leaving, don't expect much in learning, but at least it will be fun experience for him (and easier for me without having to deal with both kids on my own back home).

(Yoshi, one more week, Otousan will be here and shop the shinkansen toys with you, no more starring at the packaging only...^_^)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you get the water out of his ears??

Otousan

Anonymous said...

Love the pic where Henry was cheering with Kiharu ! (and I think Kiharu was smiling ... so cute !)

Auntie Anna