Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Busy B

It's been busy lately here, at least that's how I feel. On the days when Yoshi has school, we are always rushing out the door, then rushing home for lunch. Other days, we would either go grocery in the morning, or meeting friends. If I'm lucky, kids would take naps around same time. otherwise, my days would just go on like the Energizer Bunny till the end...

Since Kiharu starts her solid food, kitchen is never close- breakfast, lunch, tea time, dinner, baby food, toddler food, adult meals.... Many days, I felt like I'm so behind with all the houseworks, cleaning, ironing, organizing....Time to update blog is harder to come by, but I do enjoy doing so, it's my way of communicating with the outside world.

In between all the basic needs, I tried to make quality time with the kids. Reading books we borrowed from library, doing craft projects with Yoshi, crawling around with Kiharu.... I almost forgot how much creative activities I used to do with Yoshi when he was little.....just like the "cushions tunnel"........ winter is coming, it's time to switch on my indoor creative mode.

Hello Monkey & ladybug (where was Kiharu?!).... it was a very cold trick or treat night....

No comments: