Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Chef Yoshi's FIRST video (cooking) class

Welcome to Chef Yoshi's (cooking) class -
Today's menu: Flatbread (thin pizza) with ham, onion & tomato (quick lunch)
Preparation time: 10 mins (his speed)
Cooking time: 7 mins
Result: Yummy, easy & tons of fun.
(I didn't have pizza sauce, so I used ketchup + Japanese Mayo, perfect!)
Finally, here is Chef Yoshi's FIRST video (cooking) class..... in multi-languages....yes, he's trying to expand his (first) cooking class globally.....^_^ (only if u can understand without subtitle)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chef Yoshi,
Wonderful! Can I try your pizza? I like pizza, too!
Ethan

Anonymous said...

When can we try the great food (even instant noodles) made by Chef Yoshi???

Aunt Elin

Anonymous said...

Chef Yoshi, any chips on the pizza? can I have a slice???
Auntie Win

amy said...

oishi!!! oh that reminded me i haven't done any cooking with rafael for a while already!

Kambayashi said...

yes yes, everyone, u are welcome to place your pizza order by calling 1-800-chefyoshi. But there is no guarantee on delivery time...^_^