Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Her room

After 10 months sleeping with us, we have finally moved Kiharu into her own room. This is sooner than expected, but much needed, as she had been waking up few times per night. Perhaps she was ready earlier, but it was more of me that's very attached to my little girl. No matter how exhausted I was after a long night, but seeing her big smile in the morning was like a sunshine in the room.

So far, she did well in her own room. Still wake up once at night, but it will get better soon I think. Yesterday, with Yoshi's help, we put up the wall decal in her room, now it's more like a little girl's room and she seems to enjoy seeing the owls too.......goodnight my little girl, sweet dream.

Well, when Yoshi was 10 months old, there wasn't really any TV time except during my shower. But for Kiharu, it's harder to avoid having an older sibling around. I try to limit TV time till I prepare dinner. Lately, I found that Kiharu is sitting patiently on the mini couch (thx uncle Henry), watching TV...so cute....^_^ Nori, I think they both have your TV gene......

4 comments:

amy said...

love the deco of kiharu's room!

and yoshi is such a happy kid!

Uncle Henry said...

Pretty room :D

Mulvenna Family said...

Yes very pretty room indeed! Keep up the good work!
Did you make those decorations yourself? Elizabeth's room's walls are looking pretty bare..any tips?

Anonymous said...

In Kiharu's mind : "Wish I could get up and dance !"

Auntie Anna