Friday, November 5, 2010

To move or not to move

To move or not to move....no, I'm not talking about our house, but the little Kiharu. I have been debating whether we should move Kiharu to her own room.... Yoshi didn't sleep in his own room till after one year old. But recently, there were nights when Kiharu woke up 2-3 times. Not necessary because she's hungry, perhaps just getting some attention. Many friend told me it's time to move her to the other room.

There were many mornings after having rough nights, I would tell Nori we should move Kiharu very soon (have to disassemble her crib before moving). But some nights when she slept great, then I would tell myself, it's ok for few more weeks perhaps... Not till recently that I realized the reason why I am so undecisive, because I know this is........
- the last time we would be having a baby crib in our room...
- the last time I would wake up with a baby smiling next to me.....
- the last time I would go to bed with a sleeping baby next to me.....
......................I know I know, her room is only right next door, and we would both enjoy the quality sleep eventually.....it's just the little holding on feeling inside that got me so undecisive perhaps....

Goodnight my dear little girl and boy, sleep tight. XOXOXOXO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

seeing how happy they are from those photos, it's a great idea to move both kids in the same bedroom. Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

kk & pp