Friday, December 23, 2011

The last holiday project

Finally, the last (minute) project of this holiday is done. YEAH! It was a lot of fun, I truely love working with felt materials and the hot glue gun....


(Rafael, thanks for your mom's inspiration, I let Yoshi helped me out for few stitches as well)


If u are wondering, this set of trains was from those toy capsule in Hong Kong during our last trip. I got Yoshi's approval to use on stocking designs ^_^


Today, we invited Ethan and auntie Poki over for a cookie party. It was a lot of fun for the boys (& moms)


So now, stockings are done. Cookies are baked. We are ready for Santa Clause to come. Ho Ho Ho!!! (Happy Holidays to all of you)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wa... Lovely miffy cookies, must be very yummy!

Elina

Kambayashi said...

Yes Elina, I was thinking of u the whole time baking those miffy cookies. My friend got those miffy cookie cutters....Someday you & Sophie will be doing the same..^_^