Thursday, December 22, 2011

Santa said: "I will see you soon"

The other day, I asked Yoshi to write a letter (more of drawing) to Santa, telling him what he wants for x'mas. Luckily, he asked for the thing that is already on Santa's list. ^_^ This was his first communication to Santa. He even put on a stamp for mailing. Well, all I can say is Nori took the mail and it went straight to Santa. ^_^



After 2 days, Santa REPLIED!!!!!! Yes, he did. He replied with a video message to Yoshi. (Thanks Vanessa for introducing this communication tool ^_^ hee hee.....)




So here is the video messgae from Santa, check out Yoshi's reactions, cute...I know he CANNOT wait for Christmas Day. Ho Ho Ho.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoever thought of making this interactive video is a genius ! Those kids must be so happy to watch it (and I wonder how many times has Yoshi watched it ... hehe)

Merry Christmas,

Auntie Anna