Friday, June 8, 2007

SLEEP Zzzzzzzzz............

"Sleep" is what all of 3 of us are thinking about constantly........

Yoshi- he sleeps pretty much in between eating and doing his "business". He could sleep anywhere at anytime. No matter how noisy it is, like TV noise; grandmas cooking noise; Nori's snoring noise...........he still sleeps. Even sometimes when he was eating, he could fall asleep.

Nori & me- hm........typical new parents struggle I guess. What happen to the old days when we can both sleep 10 hrs non-stop during the weekend?! I found myself now in the middle of the night, I don't need alarm clock, I just woke up as soon as Yoshi shout for his first cry for food.....

Wonder, how soon will all 3 of us be able to sleep with the same schedule?!?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know viewing your blog becomes my routine now...how I always want to see the growing progress of little Yoshi...and how you and your family are going on after this little boy arrived.

Pui - let me explore SUPER undereye circle serum for you...or it is actually a sign of love and motherly care...who cares????

Anonymous said...

Undereye Circle miracle- DESPIRATELY NEEDED!!!!!! but like Siu Fan said 15 yrs ago, perhaps it's too late for my eyes...... maybe a thicker layer of concealer works better!! ^_^ Thanks for checking the blog, I really enjoy using this as a temporary communication with all of u.

Anonymous said...

Pui, whenever I feel tired from work I'll view your blog ---- so I know that that there are "some other people" who are even more tired than me ! haha

Take care la !

Anna