Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Yoshi is gaining weight, YEAH!!!

Today Yoshi has his 3rd weight check since birth. He's doing so well that the nurse was even amazed with his progress.


When he was born: 7lb 6.8oz (3368gm)
June 1st: 7lb (3175gm)- with the baby weight loss
June 6th: 7lb 10oz (3459gm)
Today: 8lb 6oz (3799gm)
He has gained 12oz within a week which is much more than normal average of 5-8oz gain.

So he is doing well, which I'm so relief, not knowing sometimes how much to feed him or if he has enough to eat. Can't wait for him to be able to talk a bit, so I can stop the "guessing game" when he starts crying....

Attached photo is his first grocery trip after weight check this afternoon. Of course as usual, he slept thru the entire trip, not even knowing he had a chance to request chips, ice-cream, chocolate...from the grocery....(just kidding....)

5 comments:

Wario said...

For tonight dinner I want......milk shake. I want milk shake... Chocolate milk shake , vanilla milk shake, banana milk shake, mango milk shake, strawberry milk shake, shake shake shake!
More favour if you can provided?? Can you do that Yoshi's mom? and what's your favour ne?

wahaaaaa!!!

Kambayashi said...

Sorry Kitty, the only shake he can get right now is breastmilk / forumla flavor only.... do u want some of the leftover to be sent to you? guarantee fresh.

Anonymous said...

I saw Pui Mama in a shopping feenzy!!!

Anonymous said...

i saw Pui Mama in a shopping freny!!!
SoooooSooooo

Wario said...

Yoshi's Ma and Yoshi's Ba,

I don't need the left over milk to serve my stomach even they are " guarantee fresh".

I have enough left over milk since the "little bird' can never finish a full bottle when she is still a kid... that why you can see our growth up are very different. heeheehee...

I prefer "vitasoy" for now and thanks for you offer ne! hohoho...

Give me a shout you feel free. I want to get a proper address from you.
1-866-792-4455 x246

Thanks.
Wario