Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Baby

All babies do are- "daydreaming"....

"Yawning"......

"crying for food"........

& "Sleeping".


Kiharu is doing well. She doesn't cry much, perhaps because I have learnt her cues very quickly after Yoshi's. So I usually feed her before she raises her crying level. Slowly I am working on the sleep routine. These past few nights, I was able to get few 3 hrs stretch of sleep thruout the night, so we are doing pretty good. Yoshi is also being a great brother, wanting to help and hold her, he's very gentle as well. Just glad he's not much into poking her eyes or nose (yet)....^_^

3 comments:

amy said...

newborns are so cute. :)

i hope rafael will be as gentle and nice as yoshi! :)

blueberrydream said...

She is really an angel!! And Yoshi is such a good brother. I always wanted an elder brother... 羨ましい Both of them are so small and so cute... hope will be able to meet them someday.

Judith

馬渡太太 said...

So溫馨!!