Thursday, February 18, 2010

2 kids

Day and night, there were many little moments that set the reality of having 2 kids.....
- while I was holding Kiharu in my arms, suddenly Yoshi needed to run to the bathroom, I had to put the baby down somewhere quick before Yoshi wet his pants...

- at 3a.m., while feeding Kiharu, Yoshi came into our bedroom with his pillow. So I ended up sleeping in between the kids (the crib is right next to us)

- while I was trying to encourage Yoshi to finish his bowl of rice at dinner time, Kiharu was crying for her meal time at the background....

- on the road, the baby crying sound at the back seat row came back after 2 years....

- trying to give Kiharu her bath in tub, big brother decided to splash water everywhere....

- after one kid caught a cold, another followed, sneezing everywhere....

.................well, at least I have grandparents here to help right now. Next month.....who knows...

(Uncle Henry took these photos a while ago thru Skype chatting with the computer)

No comments: