Saturday, February 20, 2010

3:30a.m

Last night (Nori was out of town), at 3:30a.m., while I was feeding Kiharu, here came Yoshi walking down the hallway into our bedroom, carrying his pillow, which was almost 3/4 of his height. I noticed he probably needed to go to bathroom, so I had to stop feeding Kiharu and followed him. I then asked if he needed to poop (please excuse the language), he said yes, so I waited......and waited.....and waited....very soon, Kiharu lost her patience waiting as well. So what did I do?.............well, at almost 4a.m., all 3 of us were looking at each other in the small bathroom, waiting for Yoshi to finish his "business"....luckily it was a false alarm, otherwise, I don't know if I can handle the smell that early in the morning. Today we took little Kiharu out to the mall for the first time. Yoshi picked out 2 red dresses and said "俾妹妹" (for little sister), then he showed to Kiharu, perhaps hoping to see if she liked those or not....^_^

3 comments:

blueberrydream said...

Yoshi is soo cute. I had always wanted a big brother... 羨ましい!!

Jaden and Averi said...

So great to see Kiharu. She has gotten so big and oh so cute and pretty. She reminded me of Averi when she was only 2-3 months old. Oh how much I missed little babies. And so cute of Yoshi to pick out red dresses for Mui Mui.

Susannah said...

Yoshi has great taste! (Brooklyn has the same dress : ) They look so cute together and I can't believe how big Kiharu is getting. Hopefully you got to take a nap later in the day.