Sunday, October 10, 2010

A boy's happy day

A 3 year old boy, what else does he like?!---- fire trucks, helicopters, police cars..... Yesterday Nori had golf outing, so I took the kids to the soccer class and park. When we arrived home, Yoshi spotted a helicopter on the sky, it then circled around and around above our neighbourhood, getting ready to land (?! here??). I remembered seeing some firetrucks gathering nearby on the way home, so I told Yoshi "let's get back into the car, and we will follow the helicopter" (poor Kiharu, she was so ready to get out the car and be fed)

Glad with my instant reaction, the helicopter landed right near our house, there were some sort of community transportation display... I think I was more excited at that moment, knowing Yoshi finally got his chance to get upclose with his favorite things.

1 comment:

amy said...

how nice! great learning opportunity for kids and great photo-taking opportunity for moms! :)