Friday, October 15, 2010

Fall is here- Part II: Pumpkin Farm Field Trip

On Tuesday, Yoshi had his first preschool field trip to a pumpkin farm. I think he was just excited to be with his teachers and classmates, and the bonus part- hay ride pulled by the tractor. I can't get on the hay ride with him as I had Kiharu with me. But besides that, I was able to join the other activities.

ok...I didn't see this sign until Yoshi climbed all over the pumpkins (it wasn't posted on the side where we were....^_^)


The tractor took the kids to a field full of pumpkins, and let them each picked one to take home.
Yoshi always talks about his favorite teachers- Mrs. Lamb(left) & assistant teacher, Mrs. Distefano(right). The maximum class size should be 12 students, but his class only has 6. Yoshi really enjoys his preschool life, he has so much fun.

No comments: