Sunday, January 15, 2012

Kiharu 2nd birthday party

Yesterday we had Kiharu's birthday party at home. We invited a few friends over to celebrate. At 2 yrs old, Kiharu sure knew that's a party for her. Thanks everyone for coming. Hope u did have lots of "strawberries" fun. (& thank you everyone who have sent in your birthday wishes from everywhere, you have all made this little girl feel very special. Thank you)


Every year at both Yoshi & Kiharu's birthday parties, I would prepare a list of questions, whoever have the most correct answers would win a prize. ^_^ (I will reveal the answers in a few days here for you)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sabrina, You are such a COOL mom! Always amazed with ur "craftwork intelligence" and "patient guidance" at ervery stage of the kids!!! Reading your blog is like watching a popular TV drama... Needa catch up every stories of ur HAPPY FAMILY!!! Always make my day! Thanks for sharing - Joanne

Kambayashi said...

Hey Joanne, (Heiman's cousin, right?). Thanks for visiting the blog. I don't have much talent on craft or art, but I do enjoy browsing websites to get ideas, and make it my own. I just wish to have more time to do so..... take care.

Anonymous said...

yea yea, the cousin! Take care of yourself too!