Monday, January 30, 2012

Potty "trainer"

No, we have not start potty training with Kiharu yet (grandma, we are saving that job for you again this summer at YOUR house ^_^). As many people suggested, younger siblings tend to learn things much faster as they copy the older ones on everything, including bathroom visit...

This afternoon, suddenly Kiharu was pointing to her pants and said she wanted to poop, which normally she would have just quietly done it behind the scene. Yoshi heard it, and said "Kiharu, let's go to bathroom, I will help you." Of course, I followed them right behind (who knows what Yoshi meant by "teaching").

Yoshi pulled out the hidden potty training seat, set it up on the toilet for Kiharu. She was very willing to try it. One wanted to teach, and one wanted to learn, so my instant thought was "Camera!!"



They were very cute in the bathroom. Yoshi was very patient with her. He even checked for any result. ^_^ Though at the end, nothing happened. But it was a big accomplishment to both of their efforts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I laughed out when I read the word "camera" ! hahaha !

Pui, I really love reading your blog ... I checked it twice this morning waiting for updates and the third time this afternoon ... love how sweet Yoshi is towards Kiharu and how cute and smart Kiharu is ... thank you for sharing all the special moments of your life with us (potty training for the first time - honestly, this is a historical moment ... ! hehe) !

Auntie Anna

Anonymous said...

yes, I am a big fan of your kids and your blog too! Visiting your blog has become my daily routine!

thanks for your sweet sharings!

Crystal

Kambayashi said...

Thanks Anna & Crystal. Sorry for taking this long for another update, hope it's worth your time waiting...^_^