Saturday, July 4, 2009

Another journey to share

This is a blog with mix emotions. It meant so much to us to share this with u all. I was excited to write this, but at the same time, little holding back.........as this is just the beginning of the seemingly long journey (but in reality, I know this will go by very fast). Before writing this, I asked Nori one more time: "I've been looking forward to share this on blog, but at the same time, I'm cautious with all the unknowns....however, I still want to share this journey with everyone who cares about us...." After getting the encouragement from him, here I'm, sitting on the couch, Nori is enjoying his late night "beverage", Yoshi is sleeping.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 months ago~~ Yes, I'm pregnant. (somehow, the test kit that I bought was not the old fashion one. Instead of looking for the red line, this was digital...the whole reality spell right out for u, no second guessing of the line). As of today, the baby has just reached the 3 months mile stone.I'm officially 12 weeks pregnant. These few months have went by so quick. Unlike the first pregnancy, with Yoshi, there are many days I forgot I'm carrying a "bean" inside me. It's a very different experience. Last month was a bit tired and slightly nausea, appetite wasn't that great. But now, I'm doing very fine. Things are as usual here, except more frequent bathroom visit. Yoshi was with me on every doctor visits, don't think he had any clue, but he certainly enjoyed all the attention from doctors and nurses.

Last month, Yoshi got his first up close look at the future brother/sister (the earliest we can possibly know the baby sex will be mid August)
This is the latest sonogram taken last week. Baby is 49mm in length. And I got to see baby's arms moving already.
Well, thanks for sharing this new chapter of our family, many more to come.
(P.s.- As I said, there were days I forgot I'm pregnant...but reality sinks in 2 weeks ago when I tried on the swim suit..........OH MY!!!!!!)

14 comments:

Wario said...

Pui, I am sooooo happy to hear this news!!! i tell u i hold my tears in my eyes when i read this !! I am so happy for u!!! can't wait to see u , yoshi and nori!!!

Kambayashi said...

Kitty K- were u holding your tears for my swim suit?? ^_^ thanks for always here for us. We look forward in seeing u guys soon too.

Anonymous said...

wow....Pui!! I am absolutely happy for you, believe it or not, i am jumping up and down when I got this news!!! gosh!!!

aiya...can't wait to see ya again!! miss ya~~

Please take good care there, can't wait to see ya in big tummy again~~

hug from,
Carman

Unknown said...

Congrat to you and Nori!!! And Yoshi too... going to be a big brother now!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you and Nori, this is the GOOD news I have this weekend (esp during rainy days).... haha... Pui, take more rest and do more exercises!!!

Yoshi is going to be a big bro, YEAH!!!! Hey, you should start teaching him how to help you, like changing diapers, etc...

Take care!

Elina

Anonymous said...

Hi Sabrina,

Congrat to you, Nori and big brother Yoshi! It is so excited to hear that you are going to be a mother again, and I guess the birthday of the new member of your family will bring lot of joys to the family.

Take good care, and have plenty of rest whenever possible, and at the same time, enjoy this moment with Yoshi as well, so that he can start feeling the joy of being a BIG brother.

Looking forward to see you soon in Toronto, Canada.

Best wish from
Marlon and family.

Mac said...

congrats... are you expecting a boy or girl? : P

Sarah said...

Yeah!!!!!!! Hugs from the Mills familiy-- Yoshi will be a great big brother!

Anonymous said...

I am soooooooo excited... I actually have tears in my eyes because I'm so happy. You guys are such great parents. Best of luck with your new little one! Can't wait to see you...

Anonymous said...

Opps... sorry the above comment was from the Brichlers. I'll call you this week.

Anonymous said...

ar pui, CONGRATS!!!!! I'm sooo happy for u and Nori :)
I think it's a very good timing for Yoshi to have an accompany... wish everything goes smooth in the next 7 months! ;-)
too excited!!!!! :) - Patty

amy said...

we're sooooooooooooo happy for the kambayashi family!!! wish everything will go smooth. take extra care of yourself!

Cecilia said...

Congratulations! I am soooo happy for you and your family! =)
Take good care and rest more!

Susannah said...

Congrats again Sabrina! We're so happy for your growing family!

Susannah