Wednesday, July 1, 2009

GPS

I have to admit, a year ago when Nori got me the GPS, I was a bit skeptical about the gift, thinking it's some kind of man's gadget. However, as I used it more often, there were many times, it became the best tool me and Yoshi ever need. Not only did it save us from further getting lost, but recently it even gave me a sense of adventure freedom while driving.

This morning, the weather was a bit cool & cloudy, but no rain. So after changing, we got ready in the car. Not even till the moment I started the engine that I had any idea where to go, so I thought to check out the GPS and see what park nearby I haven't visited before. After 20 mins driving, we arrived to a park, but there wasn't any car parking there, so I wasn't comfortable to stay. Then I thought, let's keep driving up north and see what GPS will lead us. ......oh my country side, up and down the curve roads. All those corn fields, where I have never been that up close seeing before. It's amazing how GPS led us all the way around, just like trying to get out from a huge maze.

So after another 15 mins driving further up north, we arrived at the Caesar Creek State Park. It's been a while since I been there. They have a huge lake and man made beach. Yoshi kept wanting to walk into the water (can't believe some kids were swimming in such a cool temperature) Otousan (Nori), thanks again for the thoughtful gadget, we love it and u don't have to worry about us getting lost in the country side. ^_^

1 comment:

Wario said...

Yoshi, I like your jacket!!!