Thursday, September 3, 2009

Bonding

Lately, I have a different bonding with Yoshi. Unlike few months ago, I was going through lots of emotional frustration with his changes in behaviors (terrible two??) But as time goes by, perhaps we both have found the ways to express and understand each other, I haven't really sit at my own time out spot for deep breathing, nor do I suffer from 'parent' abuse (hitting). Yoshi seems to understand more of my feelings as well.

The best part of our bonding recently has to be the storytime after shower. While waiting for Nori to be home, we would sit together on the couch, with light music background, and start our story telling. There are always few books for him to pick from, and tonight, we spent 40 minutes repeating "Curious George- Takes a Job" three times. And everytime when he leaned against my shoulder, patiently listening and responding to the story.....these are priceless. Can't wait for the baby to arrive, so we could share more happy bonding moments together. I know Yoshi will be a great brother to his little sis....

No comments: