Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Nap time

This morning, Yoshi woke up at 8a.m., then I heard him walking down the hallway towards our bedroom. This was the first time he did this on his own. He came right to me, and gave me a big smile (probably thinking to himself, "wow, I'm free from bed"....).

Nap time is a different story~ I knew he was tired but it took almost an hour for him to fall asleep. This was his first nap in the new bed. He was sitting up & getting out of the bed few times (holding his bear buddy and the blanket... kind of like Linus... ) I was trying to leave him alone, and observed him. Finally he fell asleep with me sitting right next to his bed (because he was crying at the end). Anyway, hope he will soon be used to napping in his bed as well. Here is the video of his nap time.....

No comments: