Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Yicasso ~ Picasso -畢加索 -ピカソ

Recently Yoshi seems to have great interest in water painting. So finally I have decided to let him do it at the house...I mean outside the house. We were both actually very excited, something new and fun to do together. Our first trial today went well. Although if u are my neighbours, u probably heard me saying "w-a-i-t" many times, and saw my multi-tasks skill (holding onto the paper from flying away + taking photos + wiping Mr. Clean's fingers & table.....). If anyone is interest in "Y"icasso's master pieces, u can contact us for the limited collection items later on....^_^

2 comments:

Uncle Henry said...

teach him graffiti next so he can paint the outside of your house! or maybe I can teach him when I get there.......XD~

amy said...

great work mom & yoshi! so nice that you have an outdoor place for messy projects! :)