Thursday, March 18, 2010

Day 1

Well, as I'm able to write this blog, meaning I (we) have survived our first day since grandparents leaving. We started out early morning to the airport. Then I came back with the kids. The house was much MUCH quiet today. Dining table is back to just me and Yoshi again, no more clapping hands and group games to encourage eating ; Car ride is back to just me and Yoshi singing ABC songs (& those newly learnt chinese nursery rhymes)......

Actually the day went by much better than I expected. Perhaps because Yoshi said goodbye to grandparents at the airport, so he wasn't really suprise not having them in the house when we were back. But surely he missed having grandparents around playing with him. Kiharu was napping very well, and she smiled everytime when Yoshi was around. The best part of the day- no wet diaper accident with Yoshi under my high supervision...^_^ (yes, grandma, he asked for raisins after bathroom visit....^_^)

公公婆婆, THANK YOU for coming, mama couldn't have handle this new transition smoothly without having you around. We miss you. See you soon at Skype.

(this afternoon just 3 of us, home alone........Yoshi was using his toy camera pretending to take photo of his sister)

3 comments:

Jaden and Averi said...

I recognized the rompers on Kiharu. She looks very cute in the outfit. Hope you are doing well home alone with 2 kids.

Anonymous said...

Love those photos. Take care and hope all is well :)

Auntie Anna

Kambayashi said...

Averi- thanks for the outfit again. They fit perfectly on Kiharu..^_^