Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mug shot

Kiharu is 2 months old already. She is doing well, especially in the morning and after mid night. In between, she would take naps or wanted to be held (most of the time). Sometimes, her nap is shorter than my phone call, I should say more of resting her eye lids perhaps.... Kiharu is now having more facial expression. She is more alert with her surroundings, she will give u smile and 'ee' 'aa' sound too. Her neck and legs are pretty strong as well.

She is now 10 LB in weight. Compare to her, Yoshi is really heavy, I found myself having a hard time holding him for a period of time now, don't know how Nori can handle having Yoshi sitting on his shoulders...

Below is the passport photos I took at home. Check out Yoshi's as well, both of them were taken around 2 months in age. Yoshi definitely had so much hair back then.....

1 comment:

Uncle Henry said...

they do look alike~