Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter egg hunting

Today Nori had to work, so I took Yoshi & Kiharu to meet up the Ng's family for Easter egg hunting. The weather was a bit windy and scattered rain drop, but Yoshi had tons of fun at his first egg hunting with his friends.

(Before the game) - Evangelyn, Yoshi, Elias & Charis

With scattered rain drop, I stayed indoor with Kiharu & Evangelyn. Thanks to Auntie Wendy for her quick and professional photography skills, it's not easy to capture shots of 3 running kids...

Check out Charis' basket....^_^

If u were wondering about Yoshi's basket.....yes, I made that. Actually, I just didn't feel like paying $10 for a simple felt basket, so I decided to make one. As long as u don't look close to the details and didn't mind if it breaks after few uses, it's very fun to make, all u need is felt materials, cardboard paper, scissors & hot glue gun...

3 comments:

amy said...

what a cute basket! :)

Jaden and Averi said...

Wow, it is amazing you can still find the time and energy to make such a cute and creative easter basket for Yoshi. He is such a lucky kid to have such a creative and frugal mama. I also loved that sweater jacket you put on Kiharu...it's one of my favorite piece. :)

Unknown said...

Nice basket! i like your art work Chan Pui Honk!! :))