Thursday, April 22, 2010

Position cut

2 weeks ago, I have posted a hiring opportunity blog. But with the budget cut, position is no longer available....^_^ Actually, things have been much better to deal with here at home. Kiharu no longer scream on top of her lung before bed. After talking with my friends, I finally figured out perhaps the reason why she was so fuzzy before bedtime was because she's over tired. So I have moved her bedtime much earlier. Since then, I only need to hold her for a short time, then she would fall asleep by herself in the crib. This has made a huge difference in my daily routine. And while I am getting Kiharu ready for bed, I would make Yoshi go to his room and read books or play quietly. He's actually very good, he would "try" to keep quiet. He would also cruise/ dance back and forth the hallway. Life with 2 kids are becoming more managable. Nori has been making huge efforts in helping out when he could. But for those who are looking for a job, don't worry, the hiring sign will sure be back...I'm sure!! ^_^

1 comment:

amy said...

so happy for you that things have worked out smoothly!