Monday, May 5, 2008

Did mommy say "no no"?

Yoshi still has the running nose. But I think he is getting better. Everytime when I tried to wipe his nose, he's like fighting back...but definitely he is much better and has the energy to move around as usual.

In the past, whenever he crossed over to the kitchen wooden floor, I would yell out "No No!", and he would stop and turn around. But lately, the "no no" is more for pausing only, then he will keep on crawling to his target. Sometimes, he thought I couldn't see what he's doing, so he will "peek" thru from the corner and check (or spy) on me. He knows he is up to no good....curious monkey!!

8 comments:

Wario said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wario said...

Yoshi,

You like to play " hide and seek". so where is your favour place to hide??
underneath the table is a good place to get hide. Smart!

Anonymous said...

I love the pics ! (especially the last one, as if he was mumbling "you can't see me ... you can't see me..."). Cute ~

Get well soon Yoshi !

Auntie Anna

amy said...

i'm torn between whether to say no or not sometimes, as the books say it's better to use alternatives than saying no all the time. and "no no" definitely means nothing to rafael now! maybe we said it too much?

Anonymous said...

Yoshi, your interpretation for "no no" is totally right........."YES".

Smart boy, Happy children's day !

kk & pp

Kambayashi said...

Amy- u are very funny. I know what the "book" recommend, but I just can't help to "discipline with NO" many times. Afterall, it's easy for the author to write a book, but when it comes to me dealing with the little monkey 24/7, the word "NO" got to be out. And u are right, I start to sense I'm losing the power of "no", but I'm adding my facial expression (include squeezing my eyebrows & sealing tight of my lips even when I want to laugh) and increasing the volume of the word "no"....eventually I will max out my power.....^_^

Kambayashi said...

and one more thing, I even double up the word from "no" to "no no"..wonder how many more times I can add on that 2 letters word... as for Nori, he kept saying "DAME", which makes it even harder to double up the tone...^_^

Anonymous said...

雖已過界但未出位(座椅位),尚可接受.haha

kk & pp