Saturday, May 3, 2008

Sneeze.....tissue please

Yoshi got a cold......poor little guy, having running nose since yesterday. Weather here lately is very strange. Cold, hot, cold, hot....I must not have given him enough clothes to wear (can't help to feel certain guilt & helpless when little guy is sick). Luckily he doesn't have any fever. We did give him some baby medicine and lots of fluid to drink. And most importantly, he is still smiling (while breathing with his mouth wide open at the same time)

Since Yoshi was sick, so he had to stay home while I stopped by at my friend- Beth's twins birthday: Mia & Zack. Can't believe they are 3 already. Yoshi did had a great bonding time with Nori- taking naps, lunch together, and I even heard about TV time together too....

(Upper: Zack & Mia, each of them had their own yummy birthday cake, very thoughtful parents)

(Lower: My other friend-Stacy's kids: Jacob (so cute...even let me take pic) & Kayla 3 months old)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yoshi, ask mom to give you more yummy fresh orange juice, get well soon .

kk & pp

amy said...

get well soon, yoshi! and mommy pls take care too!