Saturday, May 17, 2008

What if we switch our job for a day?

Conversation from the other nights:

Mama: "....ah....it was so exhausting trying to paint the kitchen area and trying to stop Yoshi from crawling close by at the same time....."

Otoosan (Nori): "But wasn't that the fun part?"

Mama: "....?!?!no!!! Maybe we can exchange our job for a day and see..."

Otoosan: "I wish" (I know he wished he could enjoy the fun at home rather than at work)

Mama: "hm....but I think if u stay home with Yoshi, u both will do nothing except watching TV, napping, running around, burping, farting......instead of juggling the housework at the same time"

Otoosan: .........(no words came out from his mouth, except couple "hee hee haa haa" laugh)

Mama: "and I think at the end of my office work day, u BOTH will call and wonder when I will be home to cook dinner, and tell me u are starving......"

Otoosan: ........."HAHAHAHA!!"

No comments: