Friday, May 16, 2008

Prints

I have not printed out a single photo of Yoshi since he was born, except those for grandparents. So I set a goal to print out the pics before Yoshi's 1st birthday. After many late nights, finally I have picked out the ones we wanted and sent for print. Got those in mail yesterday, GUESS how many there were?! (remember, these are only the ones we have choosen to print). Answer to be revealed tomorrow......
I think grandpa/ma did a much better job. They have even framed the pics on wall, very up-to-date as well. Below is just portion of "Yoshi's wall", u have not seen the other side yet...very soon they will run out of space. Let's call it "Yoshi Museum" for right now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think grandpa and grandma have replaced all my photos with Yoshi's photos now.

Anonymous said...

you might need to post them all on the ceiling.

kk & pp

Anonymous said...

Pui...if I were you, there might be one more zero after the 600+...you know me...May

Unknown said...

the wall of yoshi reminds me of the photos in peterson st and tin hau......

sandy