Friday, May 23, 2008

Short conversations

Short conversation #1:
When: 6:55p.m.
Where: Cell phone call on my way back from grocery trip
Mama: "I'm on my way back home. So is Yoshi awake?" (I left as soon as Yoshi fell asleep 1.5 hrs ago)
Nori: "Yes, he's awake. He's in panic mode, probably hungry."
Mama: "Ok, ok, I'm on my way home now, can he hold on for the milk truck?"
Nori: "Yeah, he's eating baby cookies right now"
Mama: "Good. How many have u been given him so far?"
Nori: "6...he kept crying, so I gave him cookies"
..........normally Yoshi only has 1 or 2.......lucky Yoshi, he probably hope I go out more often....

Short conversation #2:
When: 10:45p.m.
Where: Living room, while Yoshi is sleeping
Mama: "Nori, I hope u don't think I'm leaving u alone watching TV while I'm sitting at the dinning table working on the blog...."
Nori: "?!?!?!"
Mama: "I thought of sitting close to u on the couch, spending quality time. But since u are watching basketball game, even if I sit by u, probably there won't be any romantic conversation anyway. So I think u will not mind me leaving u alone, right?! ^_^"
Nori: "Hahahahaha.....go back to your blog. I'm very fine over here...." there continues his beer & TV after a long day of help around the house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, if you still not back home for 2 hours, daddy will give him 10 or more cookies! And may be chips / beer / other food he can find at home!