Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Father and son

Nori is a great father, he loves being with Yoshi. But just like any other dad/man, when it comes to babysitting, their definition seems to be "I'm here", rather than "I'm watching u"......^_^ This night, I was busy in the kitchen, and saw this litttle funny moment of their special bonding... well, let's put it this way, all I heard was "Yoshi"...."Yoshi"......"Yoshi".............(because his own lap top & briefcase got attack by those little curious fingers...............)

At the end, they both had their own little gadget and personal spaces.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the last photo is so funny ... !
My nephews have come to stay with us, they'll be here for a month and it's only the 1st week @_@

they are so adorable, but having kids running around and attacking eachother is never my cup of tea ... haha

Auntie Anna

Anonymous said...

Yes the last picture is great & funny, just like Nori & Yoshi're both in their own business!

Auntie Onyx