Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sleepy face

How can u tell Yoshi is sleepy? It's easy!!
#1 hint- Double eye lids become very obvious.
#2 hint- Silly laugh, I mean really silly kind!! These photos above were taken today at lunch. We are slowly doing better in dealing with jet lag. After 3 sleepless nights, things finally seem to get better. When I say better, I mean at least I had a 4 hrs straight undisturb sleep at night. This morning, I took Yoshi to Gymboree music class, just to be able to meet other kids and spend some fun time. After lunch, Yoshi is taking his nap right now. Hopefully we will be back on track with his normal schedule soon.
---------------------------------------------------
Last night, Yoshi fell asleep around 7p.m. before dinner, and my thought was OH NO!!! No matter what I did, he just wouldn't want to wake up. So I turn on his favorite cartoon- Shimajiro, and 5 mins later, he was sitting up watching. "Power of TV"!!
(5 mins later)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

1 week.... wait for 1 week should be ok.... this week will be really tough for you.

Kambayashi said...

Thanks Cecilia, I am hanging on like a zombie....but I know it's getting better. Just wish he would stop screaming in the middle of the night....where did he learn that loud scream?!

Anonymous said...

1. naughty things don't need to be 'learnt'. Good things need to learn.
2. You are lucky, you only have 1 baby now. When you have 2, 1 scream, the other will wake up and you will get endless night!

Unknown said...

Yoshi, you are my all time favourite!! your "sleep face' make me laugh! hahaha....