Thursday, January 22, 2009

My biggest supporter/ follower

Now that we have fully recovered from jet lag and back to our daily routines, creative mind set is slowly coming back as well. This night, I set out all his railroad tracks on the floor, hoping to "detour" Yoshi from the kitchen back to his play area......so who is my biggest supporter (clapped hands when I did a good job) & biggest follower (followed me everywhere)?!


Later that night when Nori came home, he set up his own creative activities for Yoshi, not bad N ori!!! Good job!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are really creative, I give you a big big hand!

Anonymous said...

Nice skill!

Anonymous said...

ok, girls are girls, boys are boys. I played the same thing with Charlene today, using the books instead of the train tracks. And then she is not interested in the football, she took the books and read...

Kambayashi said...

Cecilia, u are so funny. Charlene is really cute, she is definitly too mature for this silly game. ^_^

Anonymous said...

Pui - you should be a great footballer! (for 控球...)

Auntie Mays