Monday, January 26, 2009

Thanks everyone

A week ago, on the way to the shopping mall ~~
Nori: "Yoshi, do u know what mama wants for her birthday?"
Yoshi: "ba ba ma ma na lu lu gog gog.."
Mama: "I just want 3 things: 1) early dinner celebration tonight; 2) a birthday card; 3) a breakfast cook by you. That's all I want."

So on my birthday morning ~~ Arigato Nori!! (& thanks for the flowers too)

I even got a big suprise birthday cake at my friends Poki & George's Chinese new year celebration gathering. Thanks guys, that was a yummy cake & a nice suprise.
Thanks chef Poki & George for the wonderful night. And thanks for the carry out dinner, that became my new year Chinese meal as Nori is out on business trip. I am going to try making that fried noodles, thanks Chef George for the huge tips, I shall let u know how mine taste later on. Nowadays, we hardly get personal mail anymore. And I even got 2 handmade ones. Thanks May & YanPak. As u might be wondering at this moment, what about that Thomas train card? No, it's not from Yoshi, but from grandparents & UNCLE HENRY!! ^_^ haha. thanks everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow the roses are sooooo pretty !
and the breakfast ... gee it's 12a.m. here and it makes me feel hungry ... ! haha

It must be very cold there, take care my dear !

Auntie Anna

amy said...

happy belated birthday! otoosan is so sweet :)

hey hey just realise, you and rafael should share the same zodiac sign - aquarius?